NAR Compressed Gauze
North American Rescue Compressed Gauze is a high-quality, ultra-compact 100% cotton gauze roll that uses a unique crumpled weave for excellent fluid absorption.
Compressed NAR gauze is an essential part of any medical kit and can be used to control hemorrhage in conjunction with a compression bandage.
NAR Compressed Gauze:
• 4.5 in x 4.1 m Sterile gauze, 6 layers, 100% cotton
• Compressed and coiled gauze is ideal for wound dressing and wrapping
• Unique pleated weave ensures excellent fluid absorption
• Ultra-compact size that extends to cover larger areas of wound
• Used as a supporting gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control haemorrhage
• CE marking
• WITHOUT LATEX